Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL Now Launched.
The Google has lifted the screen from its latest flagship smartphone Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL. These handsets were introduced in the company ‘Made by Google’ big event organized in New York by the company Google.
Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL have been upgraded to the standards like camera, design and processor compared to last year’s flagship smartphone. Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL are not very different from each other. The biggest difference is the display, battery and design. The screen of Pixel 3 is 5.5 inches, while the Pixel 3 XL has a 6.3-inch display.
Talking about the Highlight features
- This smartphone is equipped with a Snapdragon 845 processor, 4GB RAM, 12.2-megapixel rear camera and dual selfie camera.
- The pixels of 2018 come with handset pixels stand which will be used in fast wireless charging and in the meantime the smartphone will be used for use.
Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL Latest Price & Release Date
Google Pixel 3 Price Google Pixel 3XL Price
64GB ( Variant ): Rs.71,000 64GB ( Variant ): Rs.83,000
128 ( Variant ) -: Rs.80,000 128GB ( Variant ) :- Rs.95,000
Their pre-booking in India will begin on October 11. Will be sold online and offline from November 1. Price ranges from 71 to 83 thousand.
Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL
Some Brief Description About Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL
- Google Pixel 3 will start from Rs 71,000 in India. 64 GB storage variants will be sold at this price.
- This phone’s 128 GB storage variant will be available for Rs 80,000. Price of Google Pixel 3XL will start from Rs 83,000 This price will sell 64 GB storage variants.
- The 128 GB variant of the phone will be available for Rs 92,000. Pre-order booking of Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL in India will start on October 11 and sales will start from November 1.
- The pixel stand will also be made available in India. It costs Rs 6,900.
- The company has informed that these handsets will be sold in the retail stores of Reliance Digital, Croma, Anikaika, Bajaj Electronics and Vijay Sales, apart from Flipkart. Pixel 2 XL (64 GB) will be sold for Rs 45,499.
- According to Flipkart’s listing, if customers upgrade to new pixel devices within 12 months then they will get 50 per cent buyback value.
Paying a fee via HDFC Bank will get Rs 5,000. Apart from this, there will be an additional rebate of Rs 4,000 on the exchange.
Google Pixel 3 specifications
- Display:- 5.5-inch full-HD + (1080×2160 pixels)
- ( OS ) Version:- Android 9.0 Pie
- Front Camera Megapixel:- 12.2-dual-pixel
- Colour:- Clearly White | Just Black | Not Pink.
- Storage -: 64 GB and 128 GB
- Processor:- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Google Pixel 3 battery is 2,915 mAh. About 15 minutes of charge, 7 hours of battery life claimed.
Fast Wireless Charging will work with pixels stand.
- A SIM Google Play Pixel 3 out of the box will run on Android 9.0 Pie The company has informed about the e-SIM support in this phone in the selected market.
- The smartphone has a 5.5-inch full-HD + (1080×2160 pixels) flakable OLD display. It is equipped with 18: 9 aspect ratios and 443 pixels per inch pixel density.
- The screen has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Google Pixel 3 uses the 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, with the highest clock speeds of 2.5 GHz. Adreno 630 GPU for graphics is integrated.
- There is also a pixel visual core chip in the phone for the camera. The smartphone has 4 GB RAM.Display and battery difference between Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3 has a 12.2-megapixel dual-pixel camera. It is equipped with a 1.4 microns pixel size, F / 1.8 extraction and a 76-degree field of view.
- The rear camera is equipped with dual pixel phase detection, optical and electronic image stabilization, spectral and Flickr sensor and many features.
- The rear camera will allow the user to record 4K video at a rate of 30 frames per second.
- The smartphone has a dual camera setup on the front panel. One of these cameras is 8 megapixels wide angle lens. It is equipped with F / 2.2 aperture, 97-degree field of view and fixed focus.
- The second camera is also 8 megapixels. It is equipped with autofocus with F / 1.8 aperture, 75-degree field of view and phase detection.
- Google Pixel 3 will have two options for inbuilt storage – 64 GB and 128 GB Like Google, Google has promised unlimited storage for photos and videos with this handset.
- The phone has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor. The phone has an active edge sensor and fingerprint sensor.
- The Google Pixel 3 battery is 2,915 mAh. About 15 minutes of charge, 7 hours of battery life claimed. The battery has support for the chi wireless charging. Fast Wireless Charging will work with pixels stand.
Google Pixel 3 XL specifications
|Status||Coming soon. Expected. release Date is 2018, October|
|158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in) Dimensions
64 GB and 128 GB
|Both End Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminium frame
Clearly White | Just Black | Not Pink.
|P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
Megapixel :- 8 + 8
- As we mentioned earlier, the main difference between Google pixels and Google pixels 3XL is display, design, battery, dimension and weight.Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL will run on Android 9.0 Pie
- The Google Pixel 3XL handset with a single SIM is equipped with a 6.3-inch quad HD + (1440×2960 pixels) flakable OLD display.
- Its aspect ratio is 18.5: 9 and the pixel density is 523 pixels per inch. Google Pixel 3’s battery is 3,430 mAh. It also supports fast charging and wireless charging.
- The dimensions of Google pixels 3XL are 76.7×158.0x7.9 millimetres and weighing 184 grams.
Now you get the Latest Technology News easily If You Have any query related to Latest Technology News then feel free to mention it in the Comment Box. We will solve the query, we will respond as soon as on your Query.
Now Click Here to read other Blog Posts Such as Tech Company Like Apple, Samsung etc.
Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL