Highlight Key Point:
Nokia X7 has a dual rear camera setup
20-megapixel selfie camera in Nokia X7
There are three variants of Nokia X7 based on storage and RAM.
Nokia brand’s smartphone maker HMD Global launched the Nokia X7 smartphone in the Chinese market. This is the third smartphone of the Nokia X series. Nokia has already launched the Nokia X6 and Nokia X5.
Like both these phones, HMD Global is expected to launch the Nokia X7 in the name of the Nokia 7.1 Plus in the global market. Nokia’s X Series comes with the latest smartphone display notch, dual rear camera setup and fingerprint sensor. HMD Global claims that the Nokia X7 will soon get an Android pie update.
Price of Nokia X7
- It is learned that the price of Nokia X7 in the Chinese market will start from 1,699 Chinese yuan (around Rs 18,000). This price will be sold to a 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage model.
- This phone will be available in 6 GB RAM / 64GB storage variants of 1,999 Chinese Yuan (around Rs 21,200).
- The most premium variant of Nokia X7 will come with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, and its cost is 2,499 Chinese yuan (about Rs 26,500).
Nokia X7 specification:
- Dual-SIM, Dual VOLTE Nokia X7 Out of Box will run on Android 8.1 Oreo. A custom skin has been used on this. In this Mobile Phones has a 6.18 inch full + HD + display. Aspect ratio is 18.7: 9.
- The phone comes with 86.5 % screen-to-body ratio. 2.5 d of the curved glass has been used in it.
- The smartphone has the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor. Based on RAM and storage, this phone has three variants – 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage, 6 GB RAM / 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage.
Now all 3 variants will be supported up to 400 GB microSD card. The body of the phone is made of 6000 series aluminium
This phone has been made available in dark blue, night rad, night black and magic night silver colour.
- Speaking of camera department, the in this Smartphone has a dual rear camera setup. The primary sensor is of 12 megapixels. It is equipped with dual pixel autofocus, F / 1.8 aperture and OIS. It has a 13-megapixel secondary camera.
- This is a fixed focus sensor. There is a 20-megapixel camera with F / 2.0 aperture for selfie and video calling. The battery is of 3,500 mAh and it supports 18 Watt fast charging.
Nokia X7 has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, USB Type-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack features. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope and fingerprint sensor are part of this phone. There is also a Face Unlock feature. Dimensions of the phone are 154.8×75.76×7.97 millimetres and weighing 178 grams.
Now you get the Latest Mobile Gadgets News easily If You Have any query related to Latest Mobile Gadgets News then feel free to mention it in the Comment Box. We will solve the query, we will respond as soon as on your Query.
Now Click Here to read other Blog Posts Such as Tech Company Like Google, Apple, Samsung etc.