Introduction and Performance of Realme 2 Pro.
Realme 2 Pro is an upgraded version of Realme 2. The difference is that Realme 2 Pro comes with an advanced set of optics. The device places a fingerprint sensor on the back and also has a face unlock feature which acts as an attraction.
The smartphone is similar to a diamond-cut design and makes the edges round, which makes it easy to handle and move around.
For smooth and flawless performance, the device is bundled with Octo-Core Snapdragon 660 SOC and 4GB RAM. Anyone can easily work on many apps or join the game without worrying about any performance issues.
Realme 2 Pro comes in two memory variants, with two storage options – 4 GB RAM and 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage and 8 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage. Here’s how they are priced:
Realme 2 Pro [ 4 GB / 64 GB Variant ] :- Rs.13,990
Realme 2 Pro [6 GB / 64 GB Variant ] :- Rs.15,990
Realme 2 Pro [8 GB / 128GB Variant ] :- Rs.17,990
The smartphone is specially available through Flipkart and will go on sale from Oct 11.
Realme 2 Pro Full Specification’s | That You Need to Know.
Realme 2 Pro eliminates the juice from a non-removable Li-Po 3,500 mAh battery, which has support for fast charging, which ensures that the device can last longer than most smartphones in the market.
In the case of display, the handset plays a full 6.3-inch HD + display, in which the wide viewing angles are suitable for viewing the video and playing the game. The screen on the device is also protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
Realme 2 Pro Connectivity and Platform
Realme 2 Pro Android 8.1 Oreo boots the operating system with various connectivity options outside the box and ships, which includes 4G with VOLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 A / B / G / N / AC, Bluetooth 5.0 and USB type.
Hardware and The Design of Realme 2 Pro
- This device is a huge upgrade to the whole group of different ways. Snapdragon 660 AIE SOC contains a big step from Snapdragon 450 which we saw last time. It comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
- It has 3,500 mAh battery, 16 MP dual rear camera with an F / 1.7 aperture, and there is also 16 MPs around the front (F / 2.0). It’s running Android 8.1 on top with Colores 5.2.
Realme 2 Pro Benchmark
The screen has a 6.3 inch TFT LCD 1080 x 2340 display. There is a foothold in it, but it is a small “dead rope” step which is really great and gives the phone an excellent screen-to-body ratio of 90.8 per cent. The design is actually one of the best selling points on this price range.
Pro Design Design of Realme 2 Pro
- This is also a big step in the appearing department. Gone is a plastic diamond-patterned back, which has been replaced with Realme called “Deadrope Back Cover”. I do not know what it means, but it’s polycarbonate, it looks good, and it appears to be another transparent layer.
- There is no IP rating or wireless charging, but this is normal for the price. Available three colours are Ice Lake, Blue Sea, and the Black Sea. My ice lake version is.
- The strange decision to go with MicroUSB is spoofing in the future.
- There is also a fingerprint sensor, which is combined with a bright-looking face and headphone jack. Unlock on camera basis is really thanks for some AI monuments. Except for the strange choice of MicroUSB port to charge, it all looks like a real upgrade.
Realme 2 Pro Microsub
- This is not a big deal from any stretch. You can, of course, stay with a moderately slow moving speed and sometimes it is necessary to ensure that your plug is properly (USB Type-C: this is inverted).
- However, it is difficult to find compatible chargers and devices for the old format. Since most of us keep our smartphones for a few good years, it will only get worse.
- This is spoofing in the future. Other manufacturers have shown that you can include USB-Type C at a budget price, so I’m not sure why it’s absent. This is furious.
Daily uses and Camera of Realme 2 Pro
- Realme 2 Pro is quick and reliable, its battery performance is good, and ColorOS is annoying.
- This is not a big deal, but perhaps these days the most fierce skin in the city, like the fact that the notifications cannot be dismissed with problems (why?).
- I’m not a fan of how the lock screen works – you need to swipe extra after registering a fingerprint or face, which I think I’m spinning blank on the screen a few minutes before feeling it please come inside. These are not the deal breakers, though. Some additional features in ColorOS have also been thrown.
Realme 2 Pro Camera
- The usual experience of using this phone is absolutely fine and what you would expect for that decent space sheet. I am using it for a few days and have not participated in any problem.
- The camera is slightly better than expected. I was ready to hate it, but it really did a quite good performance. The pictures have good saturation and contrast, and low light performance was surprisingly impressive.
- I tried to trim it sometimes and it consistently liked me best. This is definitely thanks to that f / 1.7 aperture, which also allows for some good natural depth effects.
Realme 2 Pro Camera Sample
Bokey “Portrait Mode” also creates a presence on both sides, hit-and-miss jobs, which are common at this price point. There are also a bunch of beauty mode effects for those interested, including the option to make many people beautiful in one shot. It’s great if you have any ugly friends.
Realme 2 Pro has Snapdragon 660 processor and 8 GB RAM.
Realme 2 Pro has a fingerprint sensor on the rear side come.
Realme 2 Pro with 6.3-inch full-HD + display Reality 2 Pro.